.

so this is my life & i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough.

Monday, February 14

im back.

those six days..


i understand what drew is saying though; 
 i could laugh while staring at white walls,
   i could cry when looking at the sun,
    i could get angry at my breakfast,
     i could feel lonely with everyone around me.
      i would skip, run, twirl, scream at random times.
       i didn't have to act "perfect" 
        because only the "imperfect" were sent there..
         but what is really perfect? 
           and what is really normal?



we are all made in God's image,
and i saw this first hand in the ward.
to be honest, the other patients i met in there, 
were some of the most beautiful people i have ever met.


Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart. 


i re-read the stuff i'd already wrote in this blog.
organized chaos, to the max.
exfriends.. really got to me.
i like myself the way i am naturally :)






oh, and before i forget..
happy single awareness day.
i do have a valentine and he makes me smile.
"trust your heart & let fate decide" -Tarzan


No comments:

Post a Comment