.

so this is my life & i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough.

Sunday, September 19

some random chaos.

infinite is being a team player.
"When a team outgrows
 individual performance
and learns team confidence,
excellence becomes a reality"
-Joe Paterno


infinite is finding your soulmate.
 "A soulmate is the one person
whose love is powerful enough
to motivate you to meet your soul,
 to do the emotional work
of self-discovery, of awakening"
-Kenny Loggins


infinite is being your own rolemodel.
"I would like to be called an
inspiration to people - not a role model,
because I make mistakes like everybody else.
When I'm offstage,
I'm just like everybody else"
-Britney Spears


infinite is hugs that you'll remember.
"Where I live,
if someone gives you a hug,
it's from the heart"
-Steve Irwin


infinite is animals that touch your life.
"An animal's eyes have
 the power to speak a great language"
-Martin Buber


infinite is defying gravity.
"From birth,
man carries the weight
 of gravity on his shoulders,
but man has only to sink
beneath the surface and he is free"
-Jacques Cousteau











so, this is my life. and i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment